LO CLÀSSICCELLER LO
LO CLÀSSIC | CELLER LO
|CELLER LO l.
Celler Lo is a project born in 2004. Illusion, work and passion for the Priorat are the pillars of this project.
We make wines based on micro-fermentations in small-volume stainless steel vats, in amphora, or in oak barrel, in order to process the harvest according to its maturation, the variety and the plot of origin. Our mission is to make honest wines that reflect the territory with the maximum expressiveness, maintaining its typicity. We work the autochthonous varieties: Red Grenache, Carignan and White Grenache. We only make wine out of our own produced grapes, that we cultivate following organic processes. Our vineyards are ecologic-certified.
We presently produce five wines:
- Lo Blanc, a blend of White Grenache, Macabeo, Pedro Ximenez and Subirat Parent.
- Lo Rosat, a rosé wine made of 100% Grenache
- Lo Clàssic, a blend of Carignan and red Grenache, the two traditional varieties of Priorat. It is a fresh wine with good acidity.
- Lo Magic, a blend of Carignan and red grenache, the two traditional varieties of Priorat, matured both in amphora and french oak. Presently sold out.
- Lo Temps, made only in the best vintages with our selected Carignan grapes, matured in french oak between 12 and 18 months, that give wine a nice complexity and good structure. Presently sold out.
You may find much information about us and our wines at our our website https://celler-lo.com/en/, our Instagram page https://www.instagram.com/celler_lo/?hl=es, and our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/CellerLo
We are artisans of wine.